What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you need a cosmetic dentist in the San Diego, California area, True Design Dentistry has you covered! We offer advanced technology and a professional staff with extensive experience in cosmetic and family dentistry procedures. We offer procedures so advanced that our patients come from all over the southwestern corner of the state of California area for their orthodontic needs.
Having a great smile gives you confidence unlike any other. Every year there are improved and less invasive cosmetic dentistry treatments to help you to get a perfect smile with limited pain and hassle.
True Design Dentistry makes sure you receive the highest level of service and ensures that our cosmetic dental work is of the highest quality.
Types Of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental implants are a permanent and discrete solution to replace missing or extracted teeth. Dental implants are preferred to other alternatives such as bridges because they don’t require additional teeth to be altered.
- Invisalign® is a new system of straightening teeth without the use of conventional braces. A series of clear plastic aligners are utilized to create tooth movement. Moving teeth with removable aligners is not new. However, the computer program, which can generate a series of aligners with small changes, is new.
- Teeth Whitening is a lot harder than it sounds. With all the coffee, wine, smoking and other foods that have the ability to stain our teeth on a daily basis, even proper maintenance sometimes leaves them a little lackluster. Teeth whitening is an excellent way to restore the natural color of your teeth or even make them whiter than your natural color if you would like.
- Traditional Braces the only thing traditional about these braces is that you can see them. Contemporary braces are made of super-strong metal alloys derived from the space program. Their strength allows them to be the smallest of all braces and therefore the most comfortable. Their density makes them ultra slippery so teeth move faster than they ever have before. Today’s braces, in combination with other high tech materials mean fewer office visits to complete treatment.
- Clear, Ceramic Braces utilize less noticeable brackets for patients concerned about aesthetic appearances. Ceramic brackets are translucent, so they blend in with your natural tooth color. This means that unlike traditional stainless steel braces, with ceramic braces your smile will not look ‘metallic.’ In addition, ceramic brackets are designed so that they won’t stain or discolor over long periods of time. An orthodontist can let you know if you are a candidate for ceramic braces.
- Dental Veneers are an excellent way to redesign and reshape your entire mouth. Veneers are a very thin ceramic shell that covers your existing tooth structure. In placing these new veneers on your teeth, you are able to fix the look of issues such as staining, cracked teeth, spaces, misaligned teeth, chipped teeth and many other issues.
Book an Appointment With Our Dentists Today!
We don’t want our patients to dread going to the dentist, so we pride ourselves on taking a warm, personalized approach. Our friendly staff works to address the needs of every patient, while maintaining a comfortable, stress-free environment. You can have a beautiful, natural smile performed by some of the top dental experts in the world, using the latest in advanced dental technology.
We also cater to those in need of emergency dental care. If you are in pain, don’t hesitate to call our office. Our staff will do everything possible to get you an appointment the same day so that you can focus on the things most important to you. For more information about our unique approach to cosmetic dentistry, or to schedule your appointment, please call us today at (858)-279-3455 in San Diego, California.